Tonight’s dinner! Spinach and cheese in puff pastry.
All you need is Spinach, cheese and puff pastry :p
For the filling:
- I used frozen spinach, pan fried them with a little olive oil and salt.
- Used two types of cheese, separately, Feta and Mozzarella, each mixed with half of the spinach.
For the dough
- Used ready puff pastry (followed the instructions of defrosting), cut the dough into squares.
- Left half of the dough squares as they are (those will make the bases)
- As for the other half, I cut parts of each one using scissors (left the edges as they need to be pressed into the lower dough).
Then, put the filling on the base squares, and the top dough on the filling, and gently pressed its edges into the lower dough.
Then I brushed the top with a little butter (you can use egg wash instead, i didn’t have)
Preheated the oven on 180°C. Wait until its golden and puffed!